BACON & EGG SALAD ON CUCUMBERS SLICES
A large egg provides 6 grams of protein.
Makes enough for 50 cucumber slices.
4 Hardboiled Eggs
2 Green Onion, diced fine
4 Slices of Bacon, crumbled
2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
Pinch of Salt
A few twists of Black Pepper
• Whiz eggs in a mini food processor till desired consistency.
• Add eggs to remaining ingredients and mix together.
• Pipe (or spoon) onto cucumber slices or fill cherry tomatoes or celery.
• Chill for a few minutes in the fridge and serve.
6 large, ripe peaches
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Pinch of salt
• Peel and slice peaches, then freeze until firm.
• Stir sugar into 3/4 cup water and blend with frozen peaches, along with lemon juice and salt, until creamy and smooth.
• Eat immediately soft-serve-style, or freeze in a loaf pan up to 3 days.